Working out under infrared heat has become “all the rage” for many looking to break a good sweat while working out; and for good reason I might add. Infrared heat works by warming the body directly, rather than warming the air like traditional heating methods. This means that you will feel warmer and sweat more during your workout without feeling uncomfortable! There are many additional benefits to working out under infrared heat and I list a few for you to consider in this blog…
- Increased Calorie Burn. One of the main benefits of infrared heat is that it can increase can increase calorie burn while working out; making it a great option for anyone looking to shed a few pounds (and who isn’t)!
- Detoxification. Infrared heat is also known for it’s detoxifying properties. The deep penetrating heat helps to flush out toxins from your body, which can improve your overall health and well-being.
- Reduced pain and inflammation. Another benefit of infrared heat is that it can reduce inflammation, and that’s a major help for people who suffer from chronic pain conditions such as arthritis or muscle soreness. In addition the heat can help improve mobility, making it easier for you to exercise and move around.
- Improved circulation. Infrared heat can improve circulation by increasing the flow of blood around your body. This means that your muscles receive more oxygen and nutrients, which can help to reduce soreness and improve athletic performance.
- Skin rejuvenation. Lastly, infrared heat is great for improving the overall appearance of your skin. The heat can help to stimulate collagen production, which can reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, making you look younger and more vibrant!
In conclusion, working out under infrared heat is a great way to improved both your mental and physical health. With all the above mentioned benefits, it’s no wonder that more and more people are turning to this innovative exercise method. Whether you are looking to lose weight, add a little extra pep in your step, or just simply “Feel Better”, working out under the restorative powers of infrared heat is definitely worth trying.
And at Vybe 5 we say a hearty “Cheers” to that!